- to cheat
- He cheated underwood and underwood threatened to pay him back sooner or later.
- The person he had trusted turns out to be a twister.
- He is a liar through and through.
- He behaved treacherously; his wife played him false.
- He was sucked in as a partner in this venture.
- He claimed it was a put-up job and that he'd been duped.
- He got skinned at cards.
- He likes slipping tricks over.
- He proved to be a swindler.
- Ls he really a swindler?
- Google founded by two brainboxes uses billboards bearing a mathematical problem: solve it for the telephone number to call.
- To cheat on you and slap you around?
- A starlet would prefer the crummiest the rattiest the phoniest movie wheel.
- One evening while thor was away hunting loki the trickster god entered thor's home and cut off all of thor's wife's hair while she was sleeping.
- Some scientists relegate parapsychology to the sphere of quackery.