- to ride a horse
- She's no rider, ie cannot ride well.
- It's uphill work learning to ride.
- 他喜欢骑马、 钓鱼和射击。
- He enjoys riding, fishing and shooting, ie as sport.
- Do you like to ride horseback?
- Ladies ride horses by sitting astride or side-saddle.
- The rider dug his spurs into the horse's flank.
- The enemy rode over the rice field.
- The boy put on his breeches and went out for a ride.
- The body of riders following a pack of hounds in hunting.
- That will cost me a farther ride ..., but it is all in the day's work.
- His family has always followed the hounds.
- He saddled up his horse and rode away.
- He has not yet got used to riding.
- Every Saturday Jean went riding on the village common.
- A short whip used in horseback riding, with a loop serving as a lash.