- The young soldier was appointed squadron leader.
- The enemy broke through the front line, but were firmly repulsed from the higher ground by cavalry.
- The cavalry is extremely majestic-looking.
- The cavalry charged to the front.
- Light cavalry; light tanks.
- I am a soldier of the fourth cavalry.
- His son is a soldier in a cavalry regiment.
- A British volunteer cavalry force organized in1761 to serve as a home guard and later incorporated into the Territorial Army.
- A sabre slammed fearsomely through the thicket in all directions.
- The lithuanian light horse attacked the overstretched center of the muscovite lines in an attempt to split them.
- At the crucial moment the horse of the grand duchy seemed to waver then went into retreat.
- Major williams told pogue "in some cases germans were in and around the bunker on the hill before the rangers were aware of their presence.
- "Sir" said the valet de chambre entering the room "a dragoon has brought this despatch from the minister of the interior."
- Demi lancers are representative of the trend in the latter medieval period of reducing the amount of overall armour while improving the remaining armour to protect vital areas particularly from gunpowder weapons.
- However as he was a favorite with cucumetto as he had for three years faithfully served him and as he had saved his life by shooting a dragoon who was about to cut him down he hoped the chief would have pity on him.