- Winning the gold medal was yet another feather in her cap.
- Their baby is their pride and joy.
- She must be `proud of herself.
- She takes great pride in her children's success.
- 她获奖以来, 渐渐有点骄傲了
- She's been getting a bit above herself since winning her award.
- It was a proud day for us when we won the trophy.
- The Swede would answer with pride: "Both, sir!" For many days this practice continued.
- She was proud that she never talked with a Yankee.
- She is pardonably proud of her wonderful cooking.
- Pride was his downfall.
- Pride may lurk under a threadbare cloak.
- My teaching is my pride and joy.
- Knowledge makes humble; ignorance make proud.
- Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.
- June is as proud as a peacock after winning her first swimming certificate.