- to scold
- 你闹也好, 骂也好, 罚金还是得交。
- You can rant and rave at the fine, but you'll still have to pay it.
- Was that remark intended as (ie supposed to be) a joke?
- 因出现几句谩骂, 辩论会不欢而散。
- The debate was marred by a brief lapse into unpleasant name-calling.
- 她听到我骂街, 羞得脸通红
- She blushed scarlet when I swore.
- She flounced out of the room, swearing loudly.
- She spat (out) curses at me.
- 她一提起我, 常常骂骂咧咧的
- She was often quite scurrilous in her references to me.
- 他的熨斗掉下砸在脚上, 他随口骂了几声
- He uttered several vigorous expletives when he dropped the iron on his foot.
- 他酒醉後总是骂骂咧咧, 亵渎神只
- He always swears and blasphemes when he's drunk.
- He became abusive, ie began uttering angry insults, curses, etc.
- He let out a volley of oaths.
- He had been subject to a campaign of innuendo in the press.
- He shouted obscenities at the woman.
- 他咒骂了妻子几句, 砰的一声关上门就走了。
- He hurled a few oaths at his wife and walked out, slamming the door.
- 别怪我骂人, 可他实在太不是东西!
- Excuse my French, but he's a bloody nuisance!