- relay station for post horses
- n.驿马,接替,[电工]继电器 vt.(消息,货物等)分程传递,使接替,转播 vi.得到接替,转播
- n.位置,岗位,地位,身份,...局,...站 vt.驻扎,配置
- n.柱,邮件,岗位,职位,邮政;vt.张贴,揭示,邮递,布置;vi.快速旅行;adv.加速地;Passive Optical Seeker Technique,被动光学自导的导弹技术;Power-on self test,加电自检
- In a stagecoach on the way home from court a friend of taylor's said "it is now plain you have the elements of public work in you.why don't you start a newspaper."
- Not to mention his having an ill-omened lamp slung across the road before his posting-house gate which the village showed a lively inclination to displace in his favour.
- "U.s.system of mail delivery by horse and rider relays.the2900-km route between st.joseph mo. and sacramento calif. included157stations.riders changed horses every10to15miles and it took about10days to complete the route."
- Darnay asked the postmaster when he had thanked him and stood beside him in the yard.
- At that time it was customary to carry convicts down to the dockyards by stage-coach.
- Feel free to post but please do so responsibly and make sure you select the appropriate category for your messages.
- Welcome to duanshui huazi homepage website is at perfect sincerity welcome each friend come to this emotion music station break thanks for the support of each friend!
- A city of southwest wyoming north of the utah border.it was a trading post and stagecoach station on the oregon trail in the1860's.population 19050.
- Secondly the management institution pasturing land and post house which can be used to reflect the outstanding achievement of yuan's animal husbandry were further discussed.
- In the old west outlaws sometimes tuck up the stage coaches.
- Xingjinag xx travel service company is your reliable base for traveling and exploring the west of china.
- Some of the people of the chateau and some of those of the posting-house and all the taxing authorities were armed more or less and were crowded on the other side of the little street in a purposeless way that was highly fraught with nothing.
- The stage coach driver cracked the whip.
- Checking the postmaster who was for turning his horse's head to the yard the drunken patriot sat composedly in his saddle looking on with the line round his wrist darnay said as soon as he could make his voice heard:
- Somewhere on the fringe of this unlovely town lay the ruined caravan-city of merv lodestar of the silk road for two thousand years and capital of the gifted and tragic seljuk turks: a rich city sometimes cultivated and benignly powerful which had nurtured its heterogeneous citizens in a common passion for trade.