- surname Jia
- n.姓 v.用姓称呼
- 按你的身高来说, 你体重仅稍轻一点儿。
- You are only slightly underweight for (ie in relation to) your height.
- He's had his licence endorsed for dangerous driving.
- He soon became adroit at steering the boat.
- He failed his driving-test.
- He amazed everyone by passing his driving test.
- He emphasized the importance of careful driving/that careful driving was important.
- 他终於获得了驾驶执照, 这使他颇为得意
- He is at last the proud possessor of a driving-licence.
- From the passenger seat, he kept up a running commentary on her driving.
- They spent a week motoring through Italy.
- They imputed the accident to the driver's carelessness.
- Meanwhile, a number of university students have volunteered to drive buses while the strike lasts. All
- Love is sometimes put in range with a career.
- His driving licence was revoked after the crash.
- His driving licence had been endorsed.
- He kept the pilot as a hostage.