- 衡量驾驶员水平的决定性考验, 就是看他在紧急关头能否保持镇静
- The acid test of a good driver is whether he remains calm in an emergency.
- The pilot brought his crippled plane down in a field.
- The pilot took evasive action to avoid a collision with the enemy aircraft.
- The pilot managed to glide down to a safe landing.
- The hijackers kept the pilot on board the plane as (a) hostage.
- All pilots are responsible for their passengers' safety.
- 在飞机迅速落向地面时, 驾驶员只得弹射出来
- As the plane fell rapidly towards the ground, the pilot had to eject.
- Pilots were debriefed on the bombing raid.
- They imputed the accident to the driver's carelessness.
- The plane dived suddenly, causing the pilot to black out.
- The pilot managed to land the glider on a safe place.
- The pilot landed the plane safely.
- The driver lessened his speed.
- The driver behind me tried to overtake on the inside.
- The cockpit of the driver's seat in a racing car is very small.