- n.桥,船桥,鼻梁,桥牌 vt.架桥,渡过;网桥
- All men to stations except radio engine room and bridge.
- "The officer in charge of the engineering watch shall ensure that permanent air or steam pressure is available for sound signals and that at all times bridge orders relating to changes in speed or direction of operation are immediately implemented and in addition that auxiliary machinery used for manoeuvring is readily available."
- 9.the Operation of all watertight doors which are indicated on the bridge control unit must be supervised by the officer in charge of the watch by means of that unit.
- "Provided that if the ship is provided with a radiotelegraph auto alarm and the means to cause an audible warning to be given in the radiotelegraph operating room in the radio officer's sleeping accommodation and on the bridge when the radiotelegraph auto alarm is activated by a radiotelegraph alarm signal such watch may be kept by the radiotelegraph auto alarm-"
- Stamper to bridge.bond is dead.
- "In every ship to which this section applies the speed direction of thrust and if applicable the pitch of the propeller shall be fully controllable from the navigating bridge and the following provisions shall apply-"