- (man a post and) defend
- n.男人,人类,人,丈夫,雇工;vt.为...配备人手,操纵,在...就位,使振奋;Metropolitan Area Network 城域网
- n.柱,邮件,岗位,职位,邮政;vt.张贴,揭示,邮递,布置;vi.快速旅行;adv.加速地;Passive Optical Seeker Technique,被动光学自导的导弹技术;Power-on self test,加电自检
- Grandfather was in the trenches during the First War.
- The government will garrison the coasta
- The soldiers garrisoned the town.
- Bahai a patriotic general was the first general of ning guta area of qing dynasty.
- The police were there in force.
- According to a file obviously a confidential document of the indonesian military which was circulated among foreign journalists by the end of july there were17834indonesian military men in east timor.
- The immediate deployment will come from the2nd battalion the light infantry a company of which has already been switched to iraq from their base in cyprus and1st battalion the royal green jackets.
- A city of southeast mexico south of orizaba.it was probably founded in1486as an aztec garrison post and was conquered by the spanish in1521. Population 154223.
- Use a black hand to clear out garrisons and take it for yourself.
- So it was arranged that mr.sam one of bettie's neighbors and friends should go and help bettie deliver bedell to union headquarters at harpers ferry in his wagon.
- That the duty payable on rum issued to gurkha troops in hong kong during the period1april1964to the date of this resolution is remitted and thereafter is waived until this resolution is varied or revoked.
- And there was a morrel who served in the same regiment with me when I was in garrison at valence. '
- The tree of knowledge seemed to be somewhere in the center of the garden but the tree of life was near the eastern entrance where for all we know cherubims are still stationed to guard the approach by men.