- n.驴子,笨蛋,顽固者,(=donkey engine)轻便发动机,(=donkey pump)辅助泵
- Then she saddled a donkey and said to her servant "drive and go forward; do not slow down the pace for me unless I tell you."
- A gamy little mare that loved to run.
- For the fair houses will have no man living in them; the town which was full of noise will become a waste; the hill and the watchtower will be unpeopled for ever a joy for the asses of the woods a place of food for the flocks;
- A textbook used at schools in the indian state of rajasthan compares housewives to donkeys and suggests the animals make better companions as they complain less and are more loyal to their "masters" the times of india reported tuesday.
- A donkey cart trots down a road in north-east brazil headed for recife.
- One day a farmer's donkey fell into an abandoned well.the animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do.
- So he brought him into his house and gave provender unto the asses: and they washed their feet and did eat and drink.
- And the man increased exceedingly and had much cattle and maidservants and menservants and camels and asses.
- In this way the man grew exceedingly prosperous and came to own large flocks and maidservants and menservants and camels and donkeys.
- Ronald reagan won the republican presidential nomination in1980and chose as his running mate former texas congressman and united nations ambassador george bush.
- The act protects all unbranded horses and burros on public lands from capture.
- The public at large pedestrians and pederasts goldfish and spun glass palm trees donkeys sobbing all circulating freely through quincuncial alleys.
- The lord answered him "you hypocrites! Doesn't each of you on the sabbath untie his ox or donkey from the stall and lead it out to give it water?
- 15the Lord answered him "you hypocrites! Doesn't each of you on the sabbath untie his ox or donkey from the stall and lead it out to give it water?
- As a result the mountain bull will lose its temper: it will summon the wolf and then transfix the ass and the goat with its horn.