- The georgia ports authority owns and operates the port of savannah the port of brunswick the bainbridge inland barge terminal and the columbus inland barge terminal.
- The barge collision impact forces determined by eqs.
- I would n't touch it with a barge pole.
- The charge for carrying goods in lighters.
- A bargelike vessel used for dredging.
- Meir-dornberg's study included dynamic loading with a pendulum hammer on barge bottom models in scale1:4.5 static loading on one bottom model in scale1:6 and numerical analysis.
- Unseaworthiness of vessel or craft
- Great barges moor to unloadrice from thailand.
- Article164where a tugowner towing a barge owned or operated by him to transport goods by sea from one port to another it shall be deemed as an act of carriage of goods by sea.
- According to the data collected by the assessment organization the situations such as severe weather winch breakdown load regulating pump failure barge displacement and deflection may arise during dragging slip loading; and the situations such as severe weather tow rope fracture towboat being out of communication with barge anchor failure and towing system failure during transportation.
- It is used on coated steel hulls on seagoing vessels workboats and barges.
- So he ordered the carpenter of his ship who also was an english slave to build a little state-room or cabin in the middle of the long boat like that of a barge with a place to stand behind it to steer and hale home the main-sheet;
- The tug is towing three barges.
- A local inn "the barge inn" has become the favourite "watering hole" for those who study the crop circle phenomenon.
- A tugboat towing a barge.see synonyms at pull