- to expel
to urge on
- vt.催促,力劝 n.强烈欲望,迫切要求 v.促进
- n.驾车,驱动器,快车道,推进力,驱使,动力,干劲,击球 vt.开车,驱赶,推动、发动(机器等),驾驶(马车,汽车等) vi.开车,猛击,飞跑 n.[计]驱动器
- 等我收拾完你（如惩罚完你）, 你就後悔去吧。
- You'll be sorry by the time I've finished with you, eg finished punishing you.
- He was actuated solely by greed.
- Love is sometimes put in range with a career.
- "瞧你呀，亲爱的，急着下床走路急成这个样子，--这种热望是一定可以实现的。" 他竭尽医生安慰病人之能事，力图驱散她那充满绝望的满脸愁云。
- "There, my dear, in you anxiety to walk, these dreams become very real." He was now exerting all his bedside manner to take the look of white dismay from her face.
- He was expelled from the country for spying on their naval bases.
- An enemy frigate bore down on the sloop.
- He was tempted into a life of crime by greed and laziness.
- He turned off the dash light and drove on.
- A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows.
- Can not save them to a network drive or a floppy disk.
- Sales at the caibai jewellery store in beijing are up 60 per cent this year a trend driven by sales of undecorated bullion bars for investment.
- To exorcise a person ( or a place) of an evil spirit
- The strongly-worded op-ed column carried friday by the international herald-tribune the times of london and le figaro appeared aimed at projecting allied unity amid a public feud within nato about the conduct of the air campaign.
- Uh they're tying to deport him.
- 1 When depositing silk clothings should avoid to use the chemical repellent such as camphor ball too much as far as possible deposit especially when time is longer can bring about clothings to become yellow.