- to drive out devils
- n.驾车,驱动器,快车道,推进力,驱使,动力,干劲,击球 vt.开车,驱赶,推动、发动(机器等),驾驶(马车,汽车等) vi.开车,猛击,飞跑 n.[计]驱动器
- adj.外面的,下台的,出局的 adv.在外,出声地,显露出来地,明显地,从头至尾地 n.外面,外出,外观 vt.赶出,击倒,使退场 vi.外出,暴露 prep.通过
- A ceremonial purification of the entire ancient Roman population after the census every five years.
- They called in a priest to perform the exorcism.
- Do you believe that we can use crackers to frighten away evil spirits?
- Shiki wonders what he's scared of; he can't perform an exorcism like this! He smacks his cheeks to focus himself and enters.
- Often exorcisms and purgations were performed with much noise as if to scare away the evil spirits.