- to expel
- 很多年以前, 英国已定罪的犯人可能被驱逐到澳大利亚
- Years ago convicted criminals in England could face deportation to Australia.
- The noisy youths were ejected from the cinema.
- The Queen's yacht had an escort of ten destroyers.
- There have been four evictions from this street recently.
- He was convicted of drug offences and deported.
- 他自从被驱逐出住所以来, 就一直无处栖身。
- He's had nowhere to live since his eviction.
- This destroyer can overrun any submarine.
- The officer is attached to a destroyer.
- The man was excommunicated from the Christian Church.
- The destroyer's armament consist of several small cannon, two torpedo tube and a number of anti-craft gun.
- Some old destroyers in the fleet are ready to be pensioned off.
- His banishment shocked us all.
- Camphor is used to keep moths away from clothes.
- He was expelled from the country for spying on their naval bases.
- A fast, lightly armed warship, smaller than a destroyer, often armed for antisubmarine operations.