- run fast
- n.跑,赛跑,奔跑,运转,趋向 vi.跑,奔,逃跑,竞选,跑步,蔓延,进行,行驶 vt.使跑,参赛,追究,使流,管理,运行,开动 adj.熔化的,融化的,浇铸的 vbl.run的过去式和过去分词
- You shouldn't hope to find perfect happiness it's just a will-o-the-wisp.
- 她这人真是牛脾气, 总是与你的要求背道而驰。
- She's so cussed she always does the opposite of what you ask.
- Burgundy is celebrated for its fine wines.
- We were bowling along (the motorway) at seventy miles per hour.
- The scout spurred on to the destination.
- The motorcycles were spinning along at full speed.
- The English country gentleman gallop after a fox- the unspeakable in full pursuit of the uneatable.
- Mary took the bit in her teeth and acted against her parents' wishes.
- I am amazed to see a beggar step into a shiny Mercedes.
- His imagination resemble the wing of an ostrich. it enabled him to run, though not to soar.
- He quickly mounted (his horse) and rode away.
- He fling himself upon his horse and ride madly off in all directions.
- And we are fascinated.
- An ambulance was racing along with its sirens wailing.
- An ambulance dashed to the scene of the accident.