- to carry on one's back
- n.进位,射程,运载 vt.携带,运送,支持,支撑,传送,意味 vi.被携带,能达到
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- adj.后面的,在后面,早过去的,前(欠)的钱 adv.向后地 n.背部,后面 v.后退,支持
- Much of this country is traversable only by four- wheel- drive vehicle or pack train.
- Buck off a rider; bucked the packsaddle off its back.
- A packsaddle made of
- He was brought back by horse and was buried in jerusalem with his fathers in the city of david.
- Large powerful long-haired black-coated swiss dog with deep tan or russet markings on legs and white blaze and feet and chest marking; formerly used for draft.
- Tall large-horned humped south african cattle for meat or draft.
- The rump of a beast of burden especially a horse.
- People needed burros to carry heavy loads.
- The mani mantra sheet I wrote may be burned to gain help from bodhisattva wei tuo.
- A crossbar that is attached to the traces of a draft horse and to the vehicle or implement that the horse is pulling.
- Asiatic buffalo often domesticated for use as a draft animal.
- Either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
- British breed of large heavy draft horse.
- One army corps lost two thirds of its transport animals.
- Used in the andes as a beast of burden and source of wool; considered a domesticated variety of the guanaco.