- variant of 御
- adj.不同的 n.变量
- The driver of a chariot.
- One of the secrets of the speaker's success is this ability to play his opponent like a fish.
- Inclined to make trouble; unruly.
- Difficult to manage or govern; stubborn.
- This horse reins well.
- Her imagination tends to run away with her.
- Can you manage with this horse?
- The coffee parlor of udini a house very the coffee catena brand of the pure and unadulterated is a udinito represent the roughly leisurely and carefree adoration in chien to the now world coffee with chien's heavy.
- How heavy on hand mary will find him.
- Pastoral crosier-the emblem of a shepherd's watchfulness over his flock and denotes episcopal jurisdiction and authority.
- Difficult to work with such as soil; intractable.
- No doubt nixon's distraught appearance conveying an impression of both grief and evasion did not offer the picture of a chief executive dominating crisis.
- A horsewhip once used by a driver of a buggy.
- Is the horseman riding the horse or the charioteer driving the two steeds?
- They became aware that the late18th-century cult of sensibility which had championed untrammelled emotion as the fount of altruism could easily spill over into self-indulgent histrionics; the sincerity they valued as the highest good could drift into self-deception and selfishness.