- variant of 御
- adj.不同的 n.变量
- Me sits there with his augur's rod of ash in borrowed sandals by day beside a livid sea unbeheld in violet night walking beneath a reign of uncouth stars.
- It seems unlikely to command a consensus.
- In the iliad poseidon appears only in his capacity of ruler of the sea inhabiting a brilliant palace in its depths traversing its surface in a chariot or sirring the powerful billows till the earth shakes as they crash upon the shore.
- He had early aspects of a sun-god riding in a golden chariot across the heavens but he is more often known as the god of thunder wielding the celestial weapon vajra the lightening bolt.
- One who rides the near horse of the leaders to guide the horses drawing a coach.
- The beginner should be mounted upon a quiet horse that is light in the mouth.
- There is an ease a sureness a lightness of touch that comes from the mastery.
- Up until that point the driver can give their sporting ambitions free rein.
- Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.
- The horse paced leisurely on unguided.
- Can you manage a sailing boat?
- Ren shouyan superfine teacher: she cultivates students'ability to put knowledge into practice and use the language freely.
- The glade riders and warhawk riders are swift and skilful beastmasters striking with speed before the foe can react.
- Because the chinese language is harder to learn and master except for the stout-hearted.
- Mr basescu a former sea captain who has retained a naval manner in dealing with stroppy underlings says he now regrets his choice of prime minister.