- surname Ma
abbr. for Malaysia 馬來西亞|马来西亚
- 别碰那道铁丝网, 能钩伤你的!
- You could do yourself a mischief on that barbed-wire fence!
- Black Widow is a (dead) cert for (ie is sure to win) the next race.
- The stage of an ancient theater, located between the background and the orchestra.
- Ragged colts may make fine horses.
- One of a group of ancient Roman religious officials who foretold events by observing and interpreting signs and omens.
- "下面怎么样？" 马文在洞穴上方喊道。 "像加尔各答城的小地牢，又闷又热，不过要潮湿得多。" 下面回答道。
- "What is it like down there?" shouted Marvin from the upper cave. "Like the Black Hole of Calcutta, but a lot wette
- "There're some dumplings left; I can hot them up in a minute, if you're hungry."
- "Last Christmas, the circus owner, Jimmy Gates, decided to take some presents to a children's hospital."
- A work ill done must be twice done.
- Rome was not build in a day.
- "下面怎么样？" 马?/em>脑诙囱ㄉ戏胶暗馈?"像加尔各答城的小地牢，又闷又热，不过要潮湿得多。" 下面回答道。
- "What is it like down there?" shouted Marvin from the upper cave. "Like the Black Hole of Calcutta, but
- It is too late to shut the stable door after the horse has been stolen.
- Better lose the saddle than the horse.
- "啧啧，" 老师说， "你不该看也不看就过马路。"
- "Tut-tut, " said the teacher, "You shouldn't cross the street without looking."
- "上帝也没法把朽木雕成玉器。" 马克丝小姐说道。
- "Even the Lord can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear." said Miss Marks.