[mǎ tí tiě]
- n.马蹄铁 vt.装蹄铁于
- This pair of horseshoes has to be changed; it's worn out.
- For many people the horseshoe is a symbol of good luck.
- A horseshoe has always been considered a good luck charm.
- To throw or toss something such as a ball horseshoe or bale.
- It was given out that the animals there practised cannibalism tortured one another with red-hot horseshoes and had their females in common.
- The blacksmith came out of the forge to fit the horseshoe.
- Some say this is because the horseshoe is in the shape of a half moon a symbol of good fortune.