- Marseille, city in south France
Basay, one of the indigenous peoples of Taiwan
- n.南部,南 adj.南的,南方的 adv.在南方,向南方
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- The masai mara in kenya was your all time favorite place to spot african wildlife.
- His face isn't pixilated.
- He wants girls for marseilles.
- He was drawing in this circle geometrical lines and seemed as much absorbed in his problem as archimedes was when the soldier of marcellus slew him.
- Danglars took advantage of caderousse's temper at the moment to take him off towards marseilles by the porte saint-victor staggering as he went.
- The pattern of the roof deck panels should be set out in accordance with the design of the finish mosaic tile layout in order to minimize clashes between the open joint lines and the mosaic tile joint lines.
- The stade velodrome is not a place any of europe's top sides relish visiting but liverpool's number23insists the reds will hold no fear.
- We went by way of marseilles.
- We caught the boat at marseilles.
- But I heard that olympic marseille is the year's winner of champions cup.
- Many african countries build large national parks for people to go on safari such as masai mara national park in kenya and kruger national park in south africa.
- Because the masai still exist today living on reserves.
- The mosaics of the rotunda st demetrius and st david are among the great masterpieces of early christian art.
- He escapes in the morning between marseille and paris
- From the time of augustus these dwellings of wealthy ephesians were decorated with beautiful frescoes and mosaics.the houses had luxurious bedrooms bathrooms triclinium and kitchens.