- sth. gives the trick out
- n.诡计,骗局,恶作剧,窍门,诀窍 vt.欺骗,哄骗
- adj.外面的,下台的,出局的 adv.在外,出声地,显露出来地,明显地,从头至尾地 n.外面,外出,外观 vt.赶出,击倒,使退场 vi.外出,暴露 prep.通过
- He told me he was a hunter, but was caught tripping when he spoke of the hounds as "dogs".
- I wanted mother's present to be a secret, but my sister let the cat out of the bag.
- They were thus able to study the distribution of dark matter.
- I thought he would show the cloven hoof sooner or later.
- The murderer was given away by a few tellable bloodstains on his car seat.
- An involuntary motion of surprise nearly escaped him for the description in the passport was identical with that of the bank robber which he had received from scotland yard.
- Somebody's gonna trip up.