- Fasten the saddle on the horse's back.
- The saddle galled the horse's back.
- He fling himself upon his horse and ride madly off in all directions.
- Knights used to tilt
- One who rides a horse or performs on horseback.
- There was an amazon and a wounded ambassador on horseback.
- Had left his wife jane in a coma.
- Peter laid the whip on the horse so suddenly that the startled animal jumped forward and as the buggy jounced off scarlett heard the maine woman say with puzzled accents: "her family?"
- Ere the christian could avail himself of this mishap his nimble foeman sprung from the ground and calling on his horse which instantly returned to his side he leaped into his seat without touching the stirrup and regained all the advantage of which the knight of the leopard hoped to deprive him.
- A woman who rides a horse or performs on horseback.
- Troops trained to fight on horseback.
- He saw two men on horseback.
- He rode there on horseback.
- He lash the horse across the back with a whip.
- She could hear the gay jingle of bridle bits as they rode under the dogwood trees to the tarletons'picnic hear her own careless laughter see the sun glinting on his silver-gilt hair and note the proud easy grace with which he sat his horse.