sockpuppet (Internet slang)
- I always wear a waistcoat.
- Her waistcoat is beautiful.
- A woman's laced outer garment, worn like a vest over a blouse.
- A waistcoat; a vest.
- Long, medium and short overcoats. Winter wear, jacket, coat, long, medium and short jumpers.
- Brit model kate moss strikes a fierce pose in a jacket made of blonde hair and an underbust corseted girdle as she leads the women that gave the world the name 'supermodels' back onto the cover of this month's v magazine.
- An embroidered silk waistcoat contributed to his dandified appearance.
- And my personal favorite-the mae west.
- A short close-fitting often sleeveless coat or jacket usually of leather.
- Soapy had confidence in himself from the lowest button of his vest upward.he was shaven and his coat was decent and his neat black ready-tied four-in-hand had been presented to him by a lady missionary on thanksgiving day.
- Her bodice was made of crinkly material.
- Margaret pinned up her kirtle and farthingale for the road was wet.
- John bull is traditionally depicted as a short fat man wearing a waistcoat with the british flag on it.
- Long gown mandarin jacket and waistcoat were the typical manchurian clothes.
- Put the vest on the doll.