[mǎ hǎi máo]
- n.马海毛,安哥拉山羊毛,马海毛织物 adj.马海毛制的
- Imitation astrakhan cloth is made from ordinary wool and mohair.
- "Sheep's wool is commercially by much the most important fibre of its kind although other wools and hairs--for example mohair cashmere alpaca and camel's hair---are all used as textiles."
- An adult angora can produce as much as7kilogram of moheir each year.as the goats grow older however there here becomes thicker and less valuable.hair from white or solid colored goats is the most popular.but the appeal of the mix color of moheir has grown in recent years.the united states is one of the main producers of moheir and exports most of its production.
- A coarse fabric of silk mixed with wool or mohair.
- A suit made from wool and mohair.
- A lot of customers have approaced us to enquire for mohair sweaters.
- Raised for its long silky hair which is the true mohair.
- A thick lustrous soft fabric of wool and other animal hair such as mohair having a silky nap.