[mǎ shì tǐ]
- Here a kinetic study has been made in order to determine the relationship between the relaxation of elastic energy and the hysteresis expansion by pre-deformation of shape memory alloys.
- A solid solution of ferric carbide or carbon in iron; cools to form pearlite or martensite.
- It is indicated that the relaxation of elastic energy stored during the forward martensitic transformation is responsible for the expansion of transformation hysteresis which is in good agreement with experimental results associated with the hysteresis enlargement by deformation of niti niti-based and cualni shape memory alloys.
- Crystallography of "lath martensite" and stabilization of retained austenitelbl-15111
- Statistics of ttt and cct diagrams of morethan seventy steels also shows that if alloying element contents and the aus-tenization are nearly identical b_s temperatures of various steels are indepen-dent of the carbon contents in austenite while m_s decrease monotonicallywith the increase of the carbon contents.
- The high chromium cast iron can be used for lining board in asphalt concrete mixer.the abrasive resistance of the lining board is14times higher than that of low alloy white cast iron.
- This is the term that is given to the decomposition product that is formed when austenite decomposes by either isotherm transformation or at a cooling rate intermediate between the very rapid cooling necessary for martensite and the slower rate of cooling at which pearlite is formed.
- Matrix should be of martensite because it can resist impact and has little deformation.
- The low carbon martensite constituent found for lower heat input makes cghaz toughness be bad.
- The content of thermalelastic martensite in the sample increases as the quenching temperature.
- At the same time micro texture such as superfine crytocrystal martensite and particulate carbide at the crack cusp significantly enhanced its hardness obdurability and wearability.
- A metastable aggregate of ferrite and cementite resulting from the transformation of austenite at temperatures below the pearlite but above the martensite start temperature.
- The proportion of austenite in the matrix of as-cast cast iron290cr26mow increases but that of martensite decreases.