- "下面怎么样？" 马文在洞穴上方喊道。 "像加尔各答城的小地牢，又闷又热，不过要潮湿得多。" 下面回答道。
- "What is it like down there?" shouted Marvin from the upper cave. "Like the Black Hole of Calcutta, but a lot wette
- She slip the paper over the table top to Marvin.
- For a time it seemed as though the nomads under the leadership of the huns and attila would play the same part towards the graeco-roman civilization of the mediterranean countries that the barbaric greeks had played long ago to the aegean civilization.
- Hi I'm marvin.
- It is said that jon is a love child of marvin.
- Roman culture was enduringly fertilized.
- Marvin wants his product to become a household word.
- He was a fervent admirer of roman and greek culture.
- The ancient roman culture as an important part of occidental classical culture inherited and absorbed the quintessence of hellenism by innovating and developing gradually formed self-cultural characters: modesty and practicality integration and flexibility unification and comprehensiveness.
- Don't pussy out on me now marvin.
- Tracing to the archeological material the legend of horse as water god originated from the protection god of a nomadic people skeat who took fish as the protection god.in greek roman culture hippocampus is the water god in sute-tocharoi area of middle asia a horse was the symbol of the river god.
- Marvin! You put a solenoid in?
- Well marvin you got to play.
- Marvin you saved our iives.
- Marvin hamlisch is in the house!