[mǎ tí yà]
- A native or inhabitant of dalmatia.
- Dalmatinska banka d.d. zadar: zadar; f.1957; gen.man.-Neven dobrovic.
- A large breed having a smooth white coat with black or brown spots; originated in dalmatia.
- Liking the dalmatian look on mrs.p.
- The dalmatian coast or labrador?
- Of or relating to dalmatia or its inhabitants.
- Breed of dog named after the adriatic coastal region of dalmatia its first definite home.
- And they drew lots for them and the lot fell to matthias; and he was added to the eleven apostles.
- Acts1:26and they cast lots for them and the lot fell on matthias; and he was counted with the eleven apostles.
- And they made selection of two joseph named barsabbas whose other name was justus and matthias.
- And they cast lots for them and the lot fell on matthias; and he was counted with the eleven apostles.
- And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.
- And they put it to the decision of chance and the decision was given for matthias and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.