- horse stable
- The stable is a mile away.
- Who opened the stable door?
- Then she heard a sudden splashing of hooves and tony was gone.she opened the door a crack and saw frank leading a heaving stumbling horse into the carriage house.
- He came upon emil's mane jaded and lather-stained her bridle broken chewing the scattered tufts of hay outside the stable door.
- Let's get her to the barn.
- I came to see about giving a dance in my new barn.
- A man who is employed in or keeps a livery stable.
- Since the famous evening of the barn dance annixter had spoken to her but twice.
- The times you shamed and flogged me as your stable boy?
- He would lie on the bed of one of the sedan-chair carriers watching in the light of an opium lamp a lean porter smoking his opium pipe listening to him tell his favourite stories.