- horse hindquarters
- n.马,[总称]骑兵,脚架,马力 vi.骑马,作弄人 vt.使骑马,系马于
- She's always crawling (to the boss).
- Apple polishers are a pain in the neck to conscientious teachers.
- Don't bother buttering up to me. I'm too old a hand to be won over by flattery.
- Don't believe him --- he's a real flatterer.
- This guy really lays it on thick; his non-stop flattery is getting on my nerves.
- Kiss-ass: to flatter someone to gain advantage and approval.?
- Bing I don't like bootlicking.
- Not barefaced ground takes equestrian wind of the boss.
- Don't try to flatter me because it won't work.
- Dennis has always been an apple polisher.
- Harold is always brown-nosing the boss.
- Obviously there's no limit to the amount of flattery a person wants.
- Mary is an apple polisher; she will do anything for the boss.
- You know what you have a knack for? Castanets!
- You should take much care of him and he's a real apple polisher.