[mǎ pì jīng]
- Don't believe him --- he's a real flatterer.
- Bing I don't like bootlicking.
- Dennis has always been an apple polisher.
- Mary is an apple polisher; she will do anything for the boss.
- You should take much care of him and he's a real apple polisher.
- He was promoted very quickly because he is a real apple polisher.
- He has always been an apple polisher.
- She is a real apple polisher for the way she's crawling around the boss and making eyes at him.
- I think the likelihood is the person that likes lackey's much reason!
- To do this you need a pr agent and a flunky.
- You're a bunch of lily-livered chicken-hearted lickspittles.
- But I'll be damned if I'll be blocked by some sycophant in the white house.
- An obsequious follower or dependent; a sycophant.
- He's a coward a traitor and a sycophant.