- The stableman who brought the oats suddenly bent down and examined the left wheel.
- It has become a kind of pure male dance with a hitching post and horse bells as stage props.
- The hostler ran to report it to the general immediately.
- "Of hippolyte toutain ostler at the lion d'or."
- Mrs lima: when do they sail?
- The groom buckled his jingling straps.
- Ma wu's hostler took care of three horses and one carriage.seeing that the horses were suffered from bloody urine he was burning with impatience but could do nothing.
- Ma wu asked the hostler "where do the weeds grow?"
- Despatch a messenger to apprise the grooms at the first station.
- Dancing the famed rudong traditional dance tiaomafu.
- A liveried coachman and groom.
- A stable-boy who called himself a postilion was seated on the shaft of the cariole.
- "The stableman says that monsieur's horse is extremely fatigued."
- For the professional rider whose groom is an intermediary between himself and his mount a grumpy horse in the stable is of little concern.
- Billy the stableman was going the rounds of the walls putting out light after light.