[mǎ kě ní]
- Marconi, UK electronics company
uk [ju: 'kei]
- n.无线电报 vi.打无线电报
uk [ju: 'kei]
- [域] United Kingdom ,英国
- Marconi was asked to take his equipment on to the roof of the head office of the general post office at st.martin's-le-grand and to send a wireless signal from there to the roof-top of another building some300yards away where he set up a receiver.
- Then on27th november1901marconi with two of his assistants kemp and paget sailed for newfoundland 2000miles away where they intended setting up both a receiver for the reception of the signal from poldhu and a transmitter for sending a second signal back to cornwall.
- First transatlantic radio by guglielmo marconi.
- Guglielmo marconi proved them wrong.
- Marconi was asked to take his equipment on to the roof of the head office of the general post office at st.martin's-le-grand london and to send a wireless signal from there to the roof-top of another building some300yards away where he set up a receiver.
- Marconi's invention was the beginning of a new age.
- Marconi shares the nobel prize in physics with karl ferdinand braun for their work in the development of wireless telegraphy.
- Marconi finally succeeded in sending a signal across the atlantic.
- Marconi with his wireless system of telegraphy and now of telephony enables us to speak and send messages for thousands of miles through space.
- Guglielmo marconi of italy invents wireless telegraph.
- 1937guglielmo Marconl italian physicist and pioneer in the use of wireless telegraphy died in rome.
- It became known as the marconi scandal.