- Mahler (name)
Gustav Mahler (1860-1911), Austrian composer
- A chain or strap that passes under a horse's lower jaw and serves in conjunction with the bit to restrain the horse.
- In the last half of the19th century several composers were continuing the romantic tradition among them are wolf bruckner and mahler in austria.
- More important are the first signs of defiance in cosa nostra's home town of palermo.
- Blinder: a pair of leather flaps attached to a horse's bridle to curtail side vision.
- One of mahler's later compositions.
- Gustav mahler wrote symphony no.1at age24 much younger than beethoven in starting symphonic composition.
- A harness consisting of a headstall bit and reins fitted about a horse's head and used to restrain or guide the animal.
- The section of a bridle that fits over a horse's head.
- The herdsman drew up his horse at the top of the cliff.
- He revived the works of mahler and nielsen and programmed much contemporary music even if he a dedicated tonalist was uncomfortable with it.
- There was a bust of mahler on his desk.
- She waved her whip when she saw gerald and drew her dancing pair of red horses to a halt and the four girls in the back of the carriage leaned out and gave such vociferous cries of greeting that the team pranced in alarm.
- A bit with a bar mouthpiece that is designed to combine a curb and snaffle.
- For that reason orpheus does not play the big mahler bruckner or tchaikovsky symphonies.
- He revived the works of mahler and nielsen and programmed such contemporary music even if he a dedicated tonalist was uncomfortable with it.