[mǎ lì yà]
- Maria (name)
Mary, mother of Jesus Christ
- A silver-covered icon of the virgin.
- Now bethany was near to jerusalem about two miles away;
- The jordan used to be called judaea and samaria in biblical times.
- This mary whose brother lazarus now lay sick was the same one who poured perfume on the lord and wiped his feet with her hair.
- On saturday a group of pirates off the cost of somalia discovered just how powerful sound can be when their attack on a luxury cruise liner was thwarted by an ear-splitting blast.
- Judea samaria galilee...
- In the new testament a sister of lazarus and martha and a friend of jesus.
- Mat27:56among them were mary magdalene mary the mother of james and joses and the mother of zebedee's sons.
- "Holy mary mother of god pray for us sinners...
- And when he had considered the thing he came to the house of mary the mother of john whose surname was mark; where many were gathered together praying.
- Ugandan president's special envoy is dispatched to establish peace talks with somalia's president abdullahi yusuf ahmed.
- Jesus told many parables to his followers such as the parable of the good samaritan.
- In the thirty and eighth year of azariah king of judah did zachariah the son of jeroboam reign over israel in samaria six months.
- It's from our vineyards up in santa maria...
- These all continued steadfastly with one accord in prayer together with the women and mary the mother of jesus and with his brothers.