Marxism-Leninism ['mɑrksɪzəm 'lεnɪnɪzəm]
- n [U] Marxism as developed by Lenin 马克思列宁主义.
- Proletarian revolutionaries always cleave to Marxist-Leninist principles.
- Such people apply Marxism-Leninism to others but liberalism to themselves.
- That we must never go against the basic principles of marxism-leninism and mao zedong thought is beyond doubt.
- Due to its outstanding creativity of thought mao zedong thought has become an independent school of marxism and leninism in the orient.
- One of the key points of our struggle against lin biao and the gang of four was opposition to their falsification doctoring and fragmenting of marxism-leninism and mao zedong thought.
- This point has been forcibly expressed also by marxist-leninists.
- It is inconceivable that people such as ourselves whose marxist-leninist level is not so high do not have any mistakes or shortcomings in work.
- We must uphold marxism-leninism and mao zedong thought.
- Fourth we must uphold marxism-leninism and mao zedong thought.
- Integrate marxism-leninism with the concrete conditions of china
- We should stick to the study of marxism-leninism.
- This telegram has not reached yenan to this day but its contents are clear.it says we are told that since the third international has been dissolved the communist party of china should likewise be "dissolved" that "marxism-leninism has been discredited" and so on and so forth.