[mǎ qí dùn rén]
- Macedonian; Macedonic
- 9and The city was filled with confusion; and they rushed with one accord into the theater seizing gaius and aristarchus of macedonia paul's traveling companions.
- And the city was filled with confusion; and they rushed with one accord into the theater seizing gaius and aristarchus of macedonia paul's traveling companions.
- For I know the forwardness of your mind for which I boast of you to them of macedonia that achaia was ready a year ago; and your zeal hath provoked very many.
- He organized a phalanx composed entirely of macedonians sixteen thousand strong named it "alexander's phalanx" and equipped it with the arms that warriors had used in his day; 2these consisted of a helmet of raw ox-hide a three-ply linen breastplate a bronze shield long pike short spear high boots and sword.
- And going past mysia they came down to troas.