- at once, right away, immediately
lit. on horseback
- n.adv.一次,从前,曾经 conj.一旦
- n.正义,公正,正确,权利,右边,右派 adj.正当的,正确的,对的,合适的,恰当的,健康的,健全的,正面的 adv.正当地,正确地,一直地,直接地,完全地,彻底地,在右边
- They wanted the kid to make his bet already? Or pack it in grab the tatty duffel bag under his chair and head back to boston.
- They were weary of western adventure and straightway retired to europe.
- He heard a noise downstairs and was out of bed like a shot.
- He gave instructions to his stockbroker to sell the share immediately
- He give instructions to his stockbroker to sell the share immediately.
- Vance was noncommitted but did not turn down the proposition out of hand.
- The repairman will be up in minutes.
- If the noise or recoil on firing seems weak or doesn't seem quite "right" cease firing immediately and be sure to check that no obstruction or projectile has become lodged in the barrel.
- Once the swatch is made wo will send you at once.
- In an instant a skycap was at his side. Sir observedtheporter you certainly have excellent communication skills.
- A prin cipal reason was that most trees unlike annual plants cannot readily be propagated from cuttings.
- Medical team to the gateroom.
- As soon as he set off for the middle east after a working morning session his chair at the round-table talks was swiftly whisked away.
- Find this paper doll in cash converter buy it immediately then go home and play.even this paper doll have some different but it still satisfile my memory!
- At the bustling port louis market a vendor responds to a "no thank you" with an immediate "fine--maybe see you tomorrow?" Even beach hawkers are registered and appear at your sun lounger sporting identity badges.