- Martin (name)
- Denise and Martin paid for it themselves.
- The school bully threatened Martin with a thick ear.
- The scholarship helped Martin to tide over a temporary embarrassment.
- Martin's confused sorrows turned to optimism.
- Martin said the boss was going to make a surprise visit, but it proved to be a false alarm.
- Martin Luther King made many adversaries in his nonviolent quest for equality.
- Martin deposited the case in the left-luggage office.
- Even before Martin was dismissed from his government position several younger and more capable politicians had made a pitch for his job.
- I can't stand Martin; he's always on the make.
- Pleased to meet you, too, Mr. Martin. I hope you will enjoy teaching here.
- Neither Smith nor Martin is responsible.
- Denise and Martin have recently become p
- The training is part of a us government contract according to the nicosia-based middle east economic survey which first revealed that lockheed was involved in training the force.
- Martin liechti the zurich-based head of north and south america for ubs's international wealth management business was detained as a material witness while visiting miami last week in connection with a us department of justice investigation into investment advice ubs gave its american private banking clients between 2000 and 2007.
- In considering the exit strategy I cited an ideogram invented by sir martin sorrell of wpp: "luv" which describes the shape of the recoveries of european north american and emerging economies respectively.