fragrant (of incense)
- n.熏香,熏香的烟 vt.激怒
- Prepare it with oil on a griddle; bring it well-mixed and present the grain offering broken in pieces as an aroma pleasing to the lord.
- But I have received in full all things and abound; I have been filled receiving from epaphroditus the things from you a sweet-smelling savor an acceptable sacrifice well-pleasing to god.
- And the incense altar and his staves and the anointing oil and the sweet incense and the hanging for the door at the entering in of the tabernacle
- The thought of this and a whiff of sugary warmth from the coffee ring cheered him.
- When I brought them into the land I had sworn to give them and they saw any high hill or any leafy tree there they offered their sacrifices made offerings that provoked me to anger presented their fragrant incense and poured out their drink offerings.
- But the firstling of a cow or the firstling of a sheep or the firstling of a goat thou shalt not redeem; they are holy: thou shalt sprinkle their blood upon the altar and shalt burn their fat for an offering made by fire for a sweet savour unto the lord.
- Moist pith of farls of bread the froggreen wormwood her matin incense court the air.
- And the lord said to moses take sweet spices stacte and onycha and galbanum with the best frankincense in equal weights;