- fragrance, scent, aroma
- n.气味,香味,香水,线索,嗅觉,臭迹 vt.闻出,嗅,发觉,循着遗臭追踪,使充满气味 vi.嗅猎,发出气味
- Mary Pickford was a famous star of the silent movies.
- Coming forth when occasion was with a freshness and fragrance and dewy purity of thought which as many people said affected them like the speech of an angel.
- The jessamine gives out a sweet perfume.
- A fragrance introduced by the sensuality of birch wood bergamot and bitter orange; juniper wood and artemisia mingle with cardamom underlined by cold spices for the middle note; the base note finally emerges sensually releasing oak cedarwood and vetiver as an echo of the birch wood.
- Therefore so far as his duties would permit he trod in the shadowy by-paths and thus kept himself simple and childlike coming forth when occasion was with a freshness and fragrance and dewy purity of thought which as many people said affected them like tile speech of an angel.
- Whole plant is highly aromatic.
- "Her fairy sleeves fluttering give off a heady fragrance of musk and orchid."
- Each submission should focus on the theme of lara croft's birthday either as a virtual person having a birthday or on her tenth birthday as a game character and game series.