- strongly fragrant
- Coming forth when occasion was with a freshness and fragrance and dewy purity of thought which as many people said affected them like the speech of an angel.
- The jessamine gives out a sweet perfume.
- A fragrance introduced by the sensuality of birch wood bergamot and bitter orange; juniper wood and artemisia mingle with cardamom underlined by cold spices for the middle note; the base note finally emerges sensually releasing oak cedarwood and vetiver as an echo of the birch wood.
- Therefore so far as his duties would permit he trod in the shadowy by-paths and thus kept himself simple and childlike coming forth when occasion was with a freshness and fragrance and dewy purity of thought which as many people said affected them like tile speech of an angel.
- Whole plant is highly aromatic.
- "Her fairy sleeves fluttering give off a heady fragrance of musk and orchid."