[xiāng dòu sù]
- coumarin; cumarin; coumarinic lactone; tonka bean camphor; coumarin, 1, 2-benzopyrone; coumarin cumarin
- n.[化] 内酯
- A white crystalline compound c19h16o4 used to kill rodents and medicinally as a blood anticoagulant.
- Compared with the content of cumarol and dicumarol of sweet clover in the same growing stage these results of analysis showed that it is better to use sweet clover as a feed before the period of flowering.
- The typical inhibitors such as cu~ 2+ which inhibited fe-s center stigmatellin which was methyl-naphthoquinone model dicumarol which inhibited oxidized methyl-naphthoquinone transform to reduced one metyrapone which was specific inhibitor for p450enzyme blocked the humus respiration seriously.
- Hydroxyquinol triacetate was prepared from p-benzoquinone by14-addition reaction with acetic anhydride and then67-dihydroxy coumarin was synthesized from it by hydrolyze and cyclization in concentrated sulfuric acid. Then67-dimethoxy coumarin was synthesized by methylating from67-dihydroxy coumarin with an overall yield of74.4%. The procedure was practical.its structure was confirmed by ir and1hnmr.
- Warfarin a synthesized version of dicumarol is5to10times stronger than the original compound and is the most commonly used oral anticoagulant.
- A primary study on coumarin component in the stems and leaves of rubus corchorifolius l.f.
- An active system for the oxidation of nadph by air which was insensitive to cyanide dicumarol amytal azide and24-dinitrophenol has been observed in the microsome fraction.
- Coumarin and flavonids is the main component.
- Researchers have identified six coumarin derivatives that exert antispasmodic and vasodilatory effects.
- A series of the cephalosporin derivatives were designed and prepared by means of the direct condensation of68-disubstituted coumarin-3-carboxylic acids and the7-aminogroup of7-adca 7-aca 7-act or7-acd.isolation and purification were then conducted with the combined method on sephadex lh-20column chromato graphy and centrifagel-t.
- The structural identification of natural products by using uv spectrometry was reviewed including flavones anthrquinone saponins and coumarin.
- A fragrant crystalline compound c9h6o2 extracted from several plants such as tonka beans and sweet clover or produced synthetically and widely used in perfumes.