- Bananas are usually sold by weight.
- You can buy fruit here - oranges and bananas, for example.
- The boy booted the banana skin to the garbage heap.
- I like fruits, such as apples, pears, bananas ...
- A plantain is similar to a banana.
- A banana is mainly pulp, except for its skin.
- The banana is her favorite fruit.
- Next to orange I like banana best.
- I was unlucky to slip on a banana skin and fall over.
- I gave Mary an apple in exchange for my favorite banana.
- He had a banana and a wedge of cheese for lunch.
- They freighted the boat with bananas.
- These rotting bananas are giving off a bad smell.
- Banana, grape, apple, daisy which of these is the odd one out?
- Bananas, apples and oranges are all fruit.