- spicy; sweet-scented; fragrant
- What a scrumptious meal!
- The coffee cups were placed on an antique occasional table.
- That flower smell sweet.
- Having the qualities or taste of wine; heady or intoxicating.
- A sweetened aromatic solution of alcohol and water, serving as a vehicle for medicine.
- A rose by any other name will small as sweet.
- He took a mouthful of sweet country air.
- An odor similar to musk.
- A synthetic chemical resembling natural musk in odor or use.
- Perennial twining vine of old world tropics having trifoliate leaves and racemes of fragrant purple pealike flowers followed by maroon pods of edible seeds; grown as an ornamental and as a vegetable on the indian
- They removed the altars in jerusalem and cleared away the incense altars and threw them into the kidron valley.
- Prepare it with oil on a griddle; bring it well-mixed and present the grain offering broken in pieces as an aroma pleasing to the lord.
- Balthazar brought a gold box of frankincense.the gift of frankincense symbolizes the godhead of christ and our own gifts of honor and reverence to our indwelling divinity.
- A white crystalline aromatic compound c10h14o derived from thyme oil and other oils or made synthetically and used as an antiseptic a fungicide and a preservative.
- Trees and shrubs yielding a fragrant oil.