smoke from burning incense
- He put down his tumbler and deliberately struck a match; then with even greater deliberation he lit a gold-tipped cigarette.
- He stamped out a cigarette stump.
- He quickly stubbed out his cigarettes.
- He stubbed out his cigarette in the ashtray.
- At a pond he stopped and shot some reflections on the water made by an odd-shaped tree branch when he finished he sat on the running board of his truck drinking coffee smoking a camel and listening to the wind in the birch trees.
- She removed a fragment of cigarette paper from her underlip.
- She stubbed out her cigarette.
- Candies sherbet fountains cigarettes batteries hair cuts.
- I dared not to go to watch horsed again lighted the half of cigarette left yesterday laid down on the grass bed there was a wall newspaper curtain comfortably.
- The huge price increase was unpopular among smokers and undermined support for high tobacco taxes.
- We are seeking a chinese manufacturer who can supply us with cigarettes to be made by green tea leaf.
- A strong tissue paper that burns evenly and is sufficiently porous to control the buring of the tobacco in a cigarette.
- Mosquito-repellent incense smoke is selected as scattering particles in the measurement by means of theoretic analysis and making contrast experiments.
- In the allotted time to identify30cigarettes and use water gun attacks extinguished all the cigarettes that water at only35hair and the smoke is30.
- The vender sells candies fiuits toys cigarettes and all that.