- a censer (for burning incense)
- The monk burned a stick of incense in the incense burner.
- This is a delicate censer.
- Our company's profession produces the craft of every kind of hardware wire; the made of iron craft kitchen have wine. Bookcase hanger fruit basket iron the clock craft hang the piece candle the candlestick the censer christmas the storm lantern wire the frame birdcage cd the thing; and every kind of electroplate the product stainless steel handicraft product and roast the tools and implements etc.the series handicraft product.
- Local people called it incense burner stone.
- 3another Angel who had a golden censer came and stood at the altar.
- Another angel who had a golden censer came and stood at the altar.
- It was the first time that a large steel incense burner made by marquis tang government office with inscriptions were found in nanyang.
- The large urn ahead is an incense burner.
- The tripod incense burner decorated with a lion head lid is of such distinctive and pleasing quality that you can hardly bear to put it down.
- An acolyte who carries a thurible.
- Four legged censer with rope.
- Then uzziah became angry and in his hand was a censer for burning incense.
- Or an incense burner? But it's a bit too big.
- The incense burner is full of incense ash you should clean it.
- A censer used in certain ecclesiastical ceremonies or liturgies.