- Hong Kong
- They are our Hong Kong correspondents.
- The building of the Bank of China is topmost in Hong Kong.
- Members of the jury, you must now retire to consider your verdict.
- How do you like Hong Kong?
- Your posting has just come through: you're going to Hong Kong.
- A library of teaching materials for preventing teenage suicides will open for educators in Hong Kong this year.
- Be there any other way of get to guangzhou from hong kong?
- "There is a lot of cash in the company. They don't know what to do with it. Hutchison may want to privatise it and put the cash to better use. This is a good way out for investors" said a hong kong-based analyst who declined to be named.
- "Providing credit guarantees is a legitimate business area. When a business is not mature there are always potentially big risks. But if done right the credit guarantee business could be profitable" says stuart valentine a china lawyer with mallesons stephen jaques in hong kong with extensive knowledge of the business.
- So you've bought the penthouse on the upper east side in new york; the house in eaton square; the large luxury apartment with state-of-the-art electronics in the peak area of hong kong; the palladian shooting lodge in gloucestershire and the palace in venice.
- One is that half of hong kong's citizens are herded into cramped government flats.
- The writ of summons filed in the hong kong high court was made public on thursday.
- Impromptu remarks to members of the drafting committee for the basic law of the hong kong special administrative region who were attending its ninth plenary meeting.
- "Mardep"or"mardep hong kong"means the call sign of the marine department of the hong kong government transmitted as such for the purpose of commencing vhf radiotelephone communication between a vessel and an authorized officer at the vessel traffic centre;"
- "A declaration under or for the purposes of this ordinance may be made in hong kong before the registrar a justice of the peace a notary public a commissioner for oaths or a solicitor;"