- sesame oil
- Having the quality or fragrance of balm; soothing.
- A normally colorless aromatic oil c6h5cho obtained naturally as from the bitter almond or made synthetically and used in perfumes and as a solvent and a flavoring.
- Material: clear oil soy sauce or salt chili powder colored groundpepper unwearied effort however powder sesame seed onion sesameoil.
- Tps produces and sells pharmaceutical intermediates made from local resources including l-dopa artemisinin artesunate dihydro artemisinin shikimic acid mangiferin camptothecin star anise oil ursolic acid rosmarinic acid anethole etc.
- The innovated pocool relax lavender bath incorporated with natural essence of lavender and other plants could fully make you relax and overcome tire; it also effectively stop the losses of water and increase the nutrition for the skin and make the skin elastic and gentle.
- A colorless aromatic liquid c10h12o2 made from clove oil and used as a dental analgesic and in perfumery.
- Method160permanent teeth chosen with chronic periapical periodontitis were divided into3groups randomly and they were treated with filling vitapex paste iodoform paste and zoe paste in rooted cavity respectively and then the clinical effects of the three groups were compared.
- Long ago her name was isis queen of the benevolent springs come to me all you who labour and are heavy laden and I will give your the rest.. others knew her as magdalene with the celebrated vase full of healing balm.
- Inclusion: the crystal bars shall be inspected one by one with naked eyes under strong light after they are immersed in fennel oil.
- Results: data from these patients showed that the top10allergens were as follows: 0.1% thimerosal 5% nickel sulfate 7% fragrance mix 1% formaldehyde 1% cinnamic alcohol 1% dpg 1% cobalt chloride 20% resin 25% balsam of peru 3% carba mix.
- Objective to study the effect of cinnamon oil eugenia oil and galangal oil on the percutaneous penetration of benzoic acid.
- Litsea cubeba is a unique aromatic plant resource in china.
- Selim and colleagues found a fracture on the mummy's lower left thigh bone with a thin coat of embalming fluid around the break suggesting that the injury occurred before tut was embalmed.
- A sweet balm was poured into the wound which she had thought nothing but death could heal.
- We have standable science research ability and advanced production and testing eguipments with exxeellence flavor and fragrance manufacture technology we develop many well-known products such as clove oil series linalyl acetate citronella oil series nature sandal oil have reached guality standard of the foreign same kind products.