- champagne (loanword)
- We regaled ourselves on caviar and champagne.
- 今天晚上我可真要放纵一下自己, 喝他一瓶香槟。
- I'm really going to indulge myself tonight with a bottle of champagne.
- 他喝著廉价的香槟酒, 样子十分放荡。
- He was drinking cheap champagne with a raffish air.
- Have some more bubbly!
- Champagne is full of bubbles.
- Why don't we crack open a bottle of champagne to celebrate?
- Sparkling white wine is the poor man's champagne.
- Let's lash out and have champagne.
- I'm really goi
- His brain still swimming with the effects of the last night's champagne.
- A sparkling white wine produced in Champagne.
- "这很可能是他们给你的那些香槟型的汽酒中的一种。" "不，这可是真货。"
- "It was probably one of those champagne-type sparkling wines they gave you." "No, it wasn't. It was the genuine article."
- I managed to work my way back through the crowd of guests with two glasses of champagne.
- The cork popped out and the champagne gushed from the bottle.
- The feeling of friendship is like that of being comfortably filled with roast beef; love, like being enlivened with champagne.